Critical Illness Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical illness insurance is medical insurance that pays a lump-sum benefit, usually upon first diagnosis of a covered illness or condition. The payout from a critical illness insurance policy helps you avoid the financial strain a major illness can create, so that you can focus on your recovery. Even if you have good health insurance, if you are diagnosed with a critical illness such as cancer, for example, this type of policy can help “fill-in-the-gaps” that are created by the out-of pocket expenses of deductibles, copayments, and costly treatments. The additional cash can allow you the freedom to:
- Receive improved or alternative treatment
- Spend time with family and friends
- Keep your home and other assets
Traditional health insurance is valuable, but it can sometimes be limiting. Because medical treatments are more advanced than ever, they are also more expensive than ever. People today often experience financial hardship because of the medical expenses their health and disability insurance don’t cover. Critical illness insurance could be a strong supplement to other health insurance, and because critical illness insurance pays you a cash benefit upon diagnosis of a covered critical illness or condition, you choose how to spend it.
Commonly Covered Medical Conditions
- Heart Attack – There are about 2,100 new cases everyday in the US
- Cancer – There are about 4,000 new cases everyday in the US
- Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Kidney Failure
Let’s Talk About Cancer
- There are almost 4,000 new cancer cases everyday in the US?
- Men have nearly a 1 in 2 lifetime risk of getting cancer?
- Women have nearly a 1 in 3 lifetime risk of getting cancer?
- About 76% of all cancers are diagnosed in persons aged 55 or older
- Nearly 2/3 of cancer related costs are non-medical
- MARYLAND has one of the highest cancer rates in the country?
Did You Know?
- Everyday about 2,100 Americans have a heart attack?
- Every 45 seconds someone in the US has a stroke?
The immediate cash benefit from a critical illness policy payout can be as high as $1 million and benefits are paid directly to you, and are paid in addition to medicare or any other insurance that you may have. Also, some policies have a RETURN OF PREMIUM option that is perfect for those who want the coverage that a critical illness policy gives, but don’t want to feel like they’ve wasted their money if they never use it.
Let Johnson Financial Group help you find critical illness coverage at a price that you can afford. Give us a call at 443-807-7311, or email us, or let us know that you would like a quote by clicking the quote button below and providing some basic information.
Johnson Financial Group Inc
1906 Glenroths Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009
Monday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday9:00 am - 2:00 pm